Orange Copy and Content Department (OCCD)
Communication is the heart and soul of branding. With the explosion of different communication channels in today’s world, brands are becoming increasingly reliant on skilled communicators who can engage and persuade customers to stay true to them.
In the Orange Copy and Content Department, we focus on two important forms of communication that are relevant for this day and age.
We teach copywriting with a special focus on the basic pillars of ad creation. This includes the how-to of poster copy and script writing for radio and TV commercials.
We also teach content strategy with a special focus on social media management. This includes the how-to of professional social media management, understanding what works for different social media platforms, brand persona and target audience.
Participants in this program are likely to find their training useful in the creative industry, ad agencies, media firms, NGOs, and other relevant industries.
- The Evolution of Advertising That Works
- Creating Unswipeable Copy and Content
- Writing For Radio and Screen
- How to Work out the Truth
- Minimalism/Visual Storytelling
- Introduction to Social Media
- Understanding Brand Archetypes
- Content Marketing for Freelancers
Training for Whom
This course is especially for those who want to help brands tell their stories in a compelling way. Participants in this program may either be professionals who want to enhance their communication skills or individuals who are passionate about communicating in the most creative way possible.
How To Register
- Click on the Register button at the bottom of this page
- Read course requirements
- Fill every necessary information requested in the registration form
- Click on Make Payment to complete online registration
Training takes place only on weekends. 10 am to 5 pm on Saturdays and 2 pm to 5 pm on Sundays. The duration of the program is five weekends.
The current tuition fee of this program is N120,000 only. However, training can be accessed at a discounted fee of N96,000 only, provided tuition will be paid in full before training begins. Registration fee is N1,000 only and non-refundable.
- OCCD training is currently conducted in-person, but can be moved to a virtual set up only as circumstances dictate.
- All fees paid to the Academy become non-refundable upon the commencement of training.
- For further enquiry, please send an email to email@example.com or call 07045863980, 09099672193 and 07064384235.